Stimulates the renewal of skin. Actives reduce melanin. Refreshes and transforms the skin.
MIBITI PRUDENTE NUWHITE N1 5ml, 15ml, 30ml
Capacity: 5ml, 15ml, 30ml
- Niacinamide: also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a potent cell-communicating ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Topically applied niacinamide has been shown to increase ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, and stimulate microcirculation in the dermis. It also has a growing reputation for being able to treat an uneven skin tone and to mitigate acne and the red marks it leaves behind (known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). It is an excellent ingredient for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts. Niacinamide is stable in the presence of heat and light.
- Alpha-arbutin: promotes skin lightening by blocking melanin synthesis by tyrosinase. A natural plant-based derivative of hydroquinone.
- N-acetyl boldin: a skin brightener that acts by stabilizing tyrosinase in its inactive form, decreasing the production of melanin
- Phenyl ethyl resorcinol: phenylethyl resorcinol is also known as SymWhite 377 and was developed by Symrise researchers to serve as a lightening and brightening ingredient in skin care products. It is an antioxidant that is considered effective in influencing the formation of pigmentation, and therefore able to lighten the skin, according to research. It is a synthetic compound that is partially derived from natural lightening compounds found in scotch pine bark, and is considered a reliable whitening agent.
- Kojic acid: by-product of the fermentation process of malting rice for use in the manufacture of sake, Japanese rice wine. Kojic acid is a Skin brightener that works by inhibiting tyrosinase-facilitated melanin production.
Vitamin C: water-soluble vitamin that is considered a potent antioxidant for skin. It has been shown to increase collagen production (including dermal collagen, which is significant for wrinkle reduction), reduce the appearance of skin discolorations, strengthen skin’s barrier response, enhance skin’s repair process, reduce inflammation, and help skin better withstand exposure to sunlight, whether protected by sunscreen or not. Vitamin C is an excellent ingredient to include in your skin-care routine, particularly if signs of aging.
Usage: Apply to treated areas once or twice daily after cleansing and toning or as directed by a physician.
Note: The product must be kept at a low temperature during storage.