This is a product of Mibiti Prudente, designed to be used ONLY by professionals, who are thoroughly trained and experienced with chemical peels. High concentration of tyrosinase inhibitors contained in the product helps to prevent the formation of new melanin while organic acids would exfoliate and remove the existing melanin on the skin surface. This product could also be used for face rejuvenation.
MIBITI PRUDENTE REJU PEEL (B) 50ml
- Organic acids: extracted from plants, fruits and many other sources. In a pH-correct formula, these acid exfoliates cells on the surface of skin by breaking down the material that holds skin cells together.
- Kojic acid: by-product of the fermentation process of malting rice for use in the manufacture of sake, Japanese rice wine. Kojic acid is a Skin brightener that works by inhibiting tyrosinase-facilitated melanin production.
- Ellargic acid: potent antioxidant compound found in pomegranate and most berries. Research has shown that, like many other antioxidants, it can help reduce the signs of sun damage, including the preservation of collagen when skin is exposed to UVB light. There is also limited research showing that ellagic acid can interrupt the process that causes excess melanin formation in skin.
- Deoxy-arbutin: promotes skin lightening by blocking melanin synthesis by tyrosinase. A natural plant-based derivative of hydroquinone.
- Phenyl ethyl resorcinol (symwhite 377): an antioxidant that is considered effective in influencing the formation of pigmentation, and therefore able to lighten the skin, according to research. It is a synthetic compound that is partially derived from natural lightening compounds found in scotch pine bark, and is considered a reliable whitening agent.