This is a product of Mibiti Prudente, designed to be used ONLY by professionals, who are thoroughly trained and experienced with chemical peels. It helps in neutralizing all the acids to stop the peel from going any deeper as well as soothes and restores the skin.
MIBITI PRUDENTE URGENT NEUTRALIZER M3 50ml
- Sodium bicarbonate: used to neutralize all the acids to stop the peel from going any deeper.
- Aloe vera extract: in pure form, aloe vera’s benefits on skin are probably its lack of occlusion and the refreshing sensation it provides. Aloe serves as a water-binding agent for skin due to its polysaccharide (complex carbohydrate) and sterol content. Researchhas shown aloe also has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial qualities.
- Chamomile extract: chamomile has moderate antioxidant and antimicrobial activities, and significant anti-platelet activity in vitro. Animal model studies indicate it may have potent anti-inflammatory action, some antimutagenic and cholesterol-lowering activities, as well as antispasmotic and anxiolytic effects.
- Alpha-arbutin: promotes skin lightening by blocking melanin synthesis by tyrosinase. A natural plant-based derivative of hydroquinone.
- Vitamin C: Water-soluble vitamin that is considered a potent antioxidant for skin. It has been shown to increase collagen production (including dermal collagen, which is significant for wrinkle reduction), reduce the appearance of skin discolorations, strengthen skin’s barrier response, enhance skin’s repair process, reduce inflammation, and help skin better withstand exposure to sunlight, whether protected by sunscreen or not.
- Niacinamide: also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a potent cell-communicating ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Topically applied niacinamide has been shown to increase ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, and stimulate microcirculation in the dermis. It also has a growing reputation for being able to treat an uneven skin tone and to mitigate acne and the red marks it leaves behind (known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). It is an excellent ingredient for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts. Niacinamide is stable in the presence of heat and light.
- Panthenol: alcohol form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid. Panthenol is used as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. Sometimes labled as pro-vitamin B5, panthenol mixes readily with many different types of ingredients, making it a versatile ingredient to formulate with, and an ingredient that works to improve skin’s barrier function and maintain the proliferation of fibroblasts, cells that create collagen.